Monday, May 7, 2012

I Do Not Mind Waiting

This is words of comfort for those who waits for God's help, God's promise to come to pass. When my waiting seems to be very long, when my journey to success seems to stuck on certain point, when my hope is faded away and withered because I think that I have waited for years and I have been very patient...the voice always tries to keep me back on the right track, "Try again, do not give up!"     

It is not the voice to speak destructive words toward me, it is the voice of Holy Spirit to direct and guide me that speak, "Do not give up. Try a new thing, it is to have a right focus on God, not on what God has for me. Love God for who God is (He is the God who showed His love even if I disrespectful to Him, He is the God of second chance). Do not love God because of what He can give to me."

I am willing and in progress to remove all the hidden motives of drawing near to God. Delight in God my soul and be glad because I have a living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to be my God.

Words of comfort come from:
Psalms 37:4, 7
Amplified Bible (AMP)
4Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.
7Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him
Yes, I agree with Juanita Bynum. I do not mind waiting, because I do not only wait for God to deliver me, but I wait in God...wait in God's presence where I feel so secure and be at peace. As word of comfort for greatness said that I should lean myself upon Him, now I put the whole weight of unnecessary burden down at His feet so that my heart can be lightened up just to praise God's faithfulness. 

Praise your way out together with me and with Prophetess Juanita Bynum:




I don't mind waiting
I don't mind waiting on the Lord
I don't mind waiting
I don't mind waiting
I don't mind waiting on the Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment