Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I Do When I Missed Her So Bad

I came across to a cooking blog managed by a woman. I read 'About Me' section and found out that this lady has been gone through an awful grieving process victoriously...and I got something to learn from her experience to bring true comfort to my soul...true comfort in grieving  process  that only can be found in God. 



I have been searching for an answer of what should I do when I miss my baby girl so bad. What I used to do is I put both hands in my chest, I praise God with every song rings in my heart. The songs of remembrance of God's loving kindness, God's power, God's faithfulness, God's supply of strength, God's caring, God's victory over death. Many times when I sing, my tears running down my face.

About that lady who has a cooking blog, she too finally has to experience the death of her husband after his battle  with cancer. She was a good companion to her husband, even more when the battle became more intense in the last days of his life on earth. But what I am going to share about this lady, is this:
She said that her husband lost his battle with cancer BUT he GAINED A NEW AND PAINLESS LIFE WITH JESUS. When she and her son missed him so much, then...what they did? They said that they celebrate his victory and know that they will see him again.

I am perfectly in one agreement with this awesome lady in going through the grieving process. I have this ini mind, "My baby girl has gained a new and painless life with Jesus". Therefore, when I miss her so bad, I will sing out a song of victory. Jesus did it, He gave victory to Renske...such a 4.5 months baby but she won the battle because of THE HANDS with the cruxifiction mark bring her home to His Father in heaven.

Words of comfort come from:
John 14:1-4
The Message (MSG)
1-4 "Don't let this throw you. You trust God, don't you? Trust me. There is plenty of room for you in my Father's home. If that weren't so, would I have told you that I'm on my way to get a room ready for you? And if I'm on my way to get your room ready, I'll come back and get you so you can live where I live. And you already know the road I'm taking."

It is just a temporary separation, one day Jesus The Messiah will bring us back home to meet her again. In the meantime, the whole family will try to live a life that pleased God, not with our own might but by God's grace. Therefore, I can sing with Nicole C. Mullen, "I anticipate the One who calls my name". This song brings comfort to my soul, for there is eternal hope in  Him, the eternal God, forever He will always be the one and the true GOD, the promised Messiah.




When I behold the beauty of Your many wonders
And I'm captivated by Your majesty
All my soul rings out a sacred hallelujah
 
Back to the source from whence it came

And when I'm searching for the face of the invisible
When I reach to hold the hand that formed my being
All a sudden everything that is within me
Blesses Your name again and again

Crying Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Worthy is Lamb who was slain
To receive our greatest adoration
Jesus Son of God is His name

When I'm overwhelmed by all that is around me
And the tears that from my heart run down my face
I remember that Your heart and soul were broken
And even in pain You're worthy of praise

Crying Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Worthy is Lamb who was slain
To receive our greatest adoration
Jesus Son of God is His name

When I contemplate the day of our reunion
And I anticipate the one who calls my name
There's a yearning rising up from deep within me
To be swept away forever and a day

Cause I can't wait to see the ones who've gone before me
Hear the music, taste the laughter, walk the sea
But the moment I will live and I will die for
Is to hear His voice welcoming me

And I'll cry Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Worthy is Lamb who was slain
To receive our greatest adoration
Jesus Son of God is His name

We'll cry Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Worthy is Lamb who was slain
To receive our greatest adoration
Jesus Son of God is His name
Jesus Son of God is His name
Jesus Son of God is His name
Jesus Son of God is Your name




No comments:

Post a Comment