Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Look to You, A Beautiful Song

I grab an absolute truth from this song, the song that I am gonna share the link with all of my friends here. Hopefully, words of comfort that I found in this song can serve as a shovel to relieve the weary soul looking for comfort.

Anybody, including me, might make a wrong choice in this lifetime. When the effect of the wrong choice is devastating, the safe shelter to run is under the shadow of God's wing. Human soul (mind, emotion, and desire) only can find rest in God's presence and find the strength to go on. Nothing on this earth can satisfy the soul unless its own creator.

This beautiful song was written by R. Kelly. We know him by his song of "I Believe I Can Fly". This song was made popular by late of Whitney Houston in 2009. The song included in an album titled "I Look to You", and this is the last album released during her lifetime.

R. Kelly, the song writer, sang it beautifully with his true expression in Whitney's going home ceremony.




As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
After giving it my all
I`m lost without a cause

Winter storms has come
And darkened my sun
After all that I`ve been through
Who on earth can I turn to

I look to you
I look to you

After all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong

I look to you
I look to you

And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song
I look to you

No comments:

Post a Comment