Thursday, January 5, 2012

He Shows That He Cares

He always observes my face carefully, to see if  tears rolling down my face again. He is my son, and I just know that he cares about my feeling. 



I explained to him that I really missed his sister who is in heaven. It happens, when his Dad showed me the picture of our lovely baby girl or when I heared her voice through Dad's recording, I still can not hold back my tears. If my little son can show that he cares about my feeling in this grieving process, even more my God.

That night, on Christmas Eve, God confirmed and comforted me through His words. In His words of comfort God told me that that He cared about my feeling, He knew that I missed my baby girl. God knew completely the feeling of being left alone, He has ever been in that situation before. But why? I have no answer, but I believe He has a wise judgment when He decided to have her to stay with Him in a very young age of 4.5 months.

Words of comfort come from:
Hebrews 4: 15-16
The Message (MSG)
15 We don't have a priest who is out of touch with our reality. He's been through weakness and testing, experienced it all—all but the sin.
16 So let's walk right up to him and get what he is so ready to give. Take the mercy, accept the help.
We as a family, decide to open our heart for His consolation that enable us to overcome the grief and loneliness. We open our heart for His guidance to lead us to finish the race for His glory. We open our heart to receive His mercy for our failure to believe. His promises are all true, His love He has proved it, no other reason for us not to trust Him. It is the only comfort we have, to trust in Him as our God.

This song sung by Israel Houghton comforts my soul, God knows my name, He knows me very well, even before my life on this earth began.




I have a maker
He formed my heart
Even before time began
My life is in His hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter wherever I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call



No comments:

Post a Comment