Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Comfort from The Great Comforter

I am in a great comfort when my inner being grasp the truth that God cares for me, Jesus shows me that He cares for me by giving me the Comforter to live inside of me when He departed. God knows me completely. He knows about you too, completely! 



To bow down before His throne is the most safe and comfort place to go when I need to pour out my heart. God is perfect, He will not misunderstand me. I just need to be frank when life seems so unfair, in my point of view. I do not need to pretend that I am very strong to handle it all, while in the inside I am not.

Whether I say it or I just stay silent, God knows me very well. He can read what is in my mind, He can go deep inside my unspoken thoughts. God knows everything that I am going to say, even before I start to speak the first letter. I just need to be frank to open my heart before Him, but afterwards, I have to get understanding from God.

Words of comfort come from:
Psalm 139: 1-6
The Message (MSG)
A David Psalm
 1-6 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. 
   I'm an open book to you; 
      even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking. 
   You know when I leave and when I get back; 
      I'm never out of your sight. 
   You know everything I'm going to say 
      before I start the first sentence. 
   I look behind me and you're there, 
      then up ahead and you're there, too— 
      your reassuring presence, coming and going. 
   This is too much, too wonderful— 
      I can't take it all in!
God, help me to honor you by not making You as a garbage bin where I can throw in my troubles, my worries, my thoughts whereas I do not even want to hear Your comforting words concerning my situation. I believe in Your love. You never give up on me, even when  I am slipping, Your love hold me fast and You cheer me up again and again.


Words of comfort come from:
Psalm 94:18-19
Amplified Bible (AMP)
18 When I said, My foot is slipping, Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, held me up.
19 In the multitude of my [anxious] thoughts within me, Your comforts cheer and delight my soul!



No comments:

Post a Comment