Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Praise You in The Storm

I love you is not enough. Love at the first sight is not enough for a marriage to endure every trial and hardship. It is God who unites us, it is the same God who will sustain this marriage.   

I have never known him as I see him now after our baby girl started to stay with the Lord. In my effort to overcome the grief of losing, every day is a battle, every minute or even every second is a battle for me.

Eventually I realize, I am not a better off person than him. By my attitude, sometimes I tried to prove that I was more perfect than he was. It is completely wrong! When I am weak, by his own weaknesses, he can still sustain his own feeling to stand for this family. He patiently waits for every small progress of me as a mother, in this grieving process, to recover from my feeling of losing my baby girl. ...until finally I can say that God is the source of power and wisdom. He knew what He did when He made His decision to take our baby girl with Him.

Words of comfort of 'God is the source of wisdom' come from:
Romans 16:27
Good News Translation (GNT)
27 To the only God, who alone is all-wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever! Amen.
Therefore, by believing in His wisdom to decide, we can stand to praise Him in the storm. This song of comfort, "Praise You in The Storm", is my acknowledgement of God's sovereignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment