Friday, December 16, 2011

I Am A Mother, He Is Our Heavenly Father

God's most perfect creation are human beings. The relationship between God and human beings should be as simple as a father or mother with his or her child. If you are a mother or a father, you can barely understand this story of God as a Heavenly Papa.  


Both babies of ours, Reinhart and Renske, in their earlier stage of their life on earth, they never rejected me when I hugged them, hold them, kissed them. Such a happiness in my heart which I could not express when they responded to the love that I gave them.

As a matter of fact, they had never seen my face while staying there in my womb. They could only hear my voice when I talked to them, sang a song for them, pray for them. For certain, they could not hear my voice clearly since they had been surrounded by amniotic fluid, yet they knew and recognize me as their mother through my voice.

Plainly, God wants us to respond and react positively to His expression of steadfast love, just as the babies toward their parents, the babies toward their mother. God wants to have a relationship of parents-children with us, the work of God's hands. Isn't it amazing? God, our creator wants to spend time to have relationship with us.

As an earthly mother, I have unspeakable joy when my babies respond positively as I hug them, kiss them. It is awesome indeed to hear their giggles, to see their smiling faces and to hold their hands reaching out for me to hold theirs. Those are my babies response. If we call God as our Heavenly Father, He certainly expect the same positive respond from His creation, it is from you and me. Say hello, sing praises, make God, our Heavenly Father glad. Touch His emotion by your sincere expression of love.

Words of comfort come from:
Galatians 4:6-7
The Message (MSG)
You can tell for sure that you are now fully adopted as his own children because God sent the Spirit of his Son into our lives crying out, "Papa! Father!" Doesn't that privilege of intimate conversation with God make it plain that you are not a slave, but a child? And if you are a child, you're also an heir, with complete access to the inheritance.

Let's lift up our hands and sing along. Do not let the hands that God created to be heavy to be lifted up to praise and give thanks to God. Isn't it God's own promise through His words that comfort us of His acceptance toward us as children of God through the Spirit of His Son in our lives?


No comments:

Post a Comment